Thursday, February 26, 2009

Too many names!!!

Oh my God I think this is one of the hardest stories I have ever read in my entire life!!! I could not keep the names or the citys straight i had to write everyone down in my notebook and keep going back to it to see who someone was and even if they were a boy of a girl. I was so confused through the whole thing and i hated every minute of it! The end was a shocker but i didnt like him anyway.. I believe the story is about pride and how it can eat at you if you let it. He knew deep down inside he didnt want to be that way yet he made his own fate

2 comments:

  1. ya the names really got me!! But I disagree I think the reading wasn't that bad after you got past the first 10 pages it made more since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The names were definitely confusing! I got so lost at some point! But eventually got through! And it could be about pride, I hadn't thought of it that way!

    ReplyDelete