Wednesday, February 18, 2009

brain on over load

After reading all 4 of the Vietnamese stories i was feeling a little overwhelmed not to mention i was sick this week. But they all did send a good message i can just picture that little old Vietnamese grandma sitting in a rocking chair telling these stories to her grand kids to teach them the lessons of life. My fav was the 4th one because its a lesson that most aren't taught to the fullest but should be. once i finished all of those i read the guest which was actually very easy to read but...where was the rest of it? really was that it... i was actually into the story and wanted something deeper than what i got. I wanted to hear about how they started a beautiful friendship and lived happily ever after or something to that extent... nothing really happen. But i believe it delt with personal responcibility.. am im sure we will get deeper into that in class....with all that work down and my blog out of the way I NEED TO RELAX it was like all my professors decided to assign loads of homework this week ...of all weeks to be sick!

1 comment:

  1. Yup I would have to agree with all the homework tons of it and its only going to get worse. but yes I also did like the guest and I thought the same thing what else happened? But In the end I kinda made up my own ending to the story.

    ReplyDelete